Last Modified: 6/11/2021
This Policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website Gabb.co (the "Website"), and describes our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This Policy applies to information we collect:
· On the Website.
· In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and the Website.
· When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services.
· When you use our services.
Except as provided above, this Policy does not apply to information collected by us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by GABB or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries). Specifically, this Policy does not apply to information collected via Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, or any other social media platform or third-party, including any third-party application or content (including advertising) that we may link to or that may be accessible from or on the Website.
What information do we collect?
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It. We collect several types of information from and about users and visitors of the Website. Depending on how you interact with the Website, we may collect several types of information from you. We have provided examples of sources, but not all may apply to you.
User Account Information.
When you create and access your User Account, you may also choose to provide certain profile information such as your name, email, the date you joined, etc.
You may make purchases of course material and other products available through the Website. When you make such purchases, all information is processed through out payment processor. The payment processor we use is Stripe
When you purchase our course material, we collect certain information including the courses you purchase, and other information that may be interactive with the course.
Parts of the Website allow you to interact with us. Examples of content that may be shared on the Website include posting comments and sending messages to us.
Communication and Support.
If you contact us for support or to report a problem, concern or questions, we collect and store your contact information, messages, and other data and information you provide to us (i.e. name, email, location, operating system, IP address, etc.). We may use this data to respond to you and your reason for contacting us, in accordance with this Policy.
You may also provide contact information (i.e. name, email) when you purchase a course or opt into our mailing list. We may use this information to contact you with marketing and promotional material about our courses or the Website.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us. This information is stored by us and associated with your User Account.
- Automatically as you navigate through the Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us. When you use the Website, we may collect different data from you or about you depending on how you use the Website. The information we collect on or through the Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on the Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the Website, purchasing our courses, posting material, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with the Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through the Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our payment processor.
- Your search queries on the Website.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies. As you navigate through and interact with the Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to the Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). The information we collect automatically will be statistical data and may include personal information, and we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve the Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize the Website according to your individual interests.
- Recognize you when you return to the Website.
We may use technologies for this automatic data collection, including:
Flash Cookies. Certain features of the Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on the Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
Other Tracking Technologies. Through cookies we may place on your browser or device, we may collect information about your online activity after you leave the Website. Just like any other usage information we may collect, this information allows us to improve the Website and customize your online experience, and otherwise as described in this Policy. Your browser may offer you a “Do Not Track” option, which allows you to signal to operators of websites and web applications and services (including behavioral advertising services) that you do not wish such operators to track certain of your online activities over time and across different websites.
How do we use the information we collect?
How We Use Your Information. We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information to:
- Present the Website and its contents to you;
- Provide you with information, products, or courses that you request from us;
- Process your requests for courses, products, information, features, or other specific services that you request from us;
- Respond to your questions and comments;
- Notify you about other matters we believe may be relevant to you;
- Manage your User Account;
- Solicit feedback;
- Market and administer promotions and advertisements;
- Improve and develop our services, products and features;
- Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- Notify you about changes to the Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it;
- Allow you to participate in interactive features on the Website;
- In other ways we may describe when you provide the information;
- Any other purpose with your consent or as may be required or permitted by law; and
- As we, in our sole discretion, may otherwise determine to be necessary to ensure the safety or integrity of our users, employees, third parties, the public, or our services.
If you do want us to use your information in this way, you may contact us at [email protected]
We may also use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers' target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information. We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction. We may employ third-party companies and individuals in order to facilitate our business, the Website or the services we provide. Your information may be shared with these third-parties for providing this service in order to facilitate our advertised services on your behalf. These individuals utilize the information in order to provide risk management, business advice, or to administer the Website and other services as advertised.
We may also disclose personal information that we collect or you provide as described in this Policy to:
Our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- Contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them;
- A buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about the Website users is among the assets transferred;
- Fulfill the purpose for which you provide it and consent;
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information or as otherwise permitted by law; and
- With your consent.
Notwithstanding the above, we may also disclose your personal information to:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of GABB, our customers, or others.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information. You have control over the use of your information. We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
Contact from GABB. If you wish to have no further contact with GABB, you may opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to [email protected]
Promotional Offers. If you do not wish to have your email address used by the Company to promote our services, you can opt-out by responding to a promotional message indicating your desire to opt-out of promotional messages or following the instructions in the message to unsubscribe.
Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers' target-audience preferences, you can opt-out by sending us an email at [email protected], provided, however, that we do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information. You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Website and visiting your User Account profile page. You may also send us an email at [email protected] to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect. If you delete your contributions from the Website, copies may remain viewable in cached and archived pages, or might have been copied or stored by other Website users.
California Privacy Rights. California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of the Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to [email protected] or write us at 337 Broomsedge Trl, #117, Chattanooga, TN 37405
Privacy Rights of Minors. The Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age (or under 16 in the European Economic Area). No one under such ages may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under such ages and such children should not use the Website. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under those ages, please contact us at [email protected]
Data Security. We have implemented reasonable and customary measures designed to secure your personal information from loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be processed through Stripe.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to the Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Contact Information. To ask questions or comment about this Policy and our privacy practices, please contact us at: [email protected] or write us at 337 Broomsedge Trl, #117, Chattanooga, TN 37405